Indulgence in Eastern Canada and Cruise Verandah Stateroom (Summer 2019)
Indulgence In Eastern Canada And Cruise Verandah Stateroom (Summer 2019)
Rich in European architecture and striking natural phenomena, you’ve made it to eastern Canada. A mix of English and French cultures, indulge in all the elegance this romantic journey has to offer. From the sweeping skylines of Toronto to the thundering thrills of the Niagara Falls, you’ll be equally inspired by both the natural elements and urban areas of this striking part of the world. Along the way you’ll stay at the best hotels, including the Fairmont Chteau Laurier in Ottawa and Fairmont Le Chteau Frontenac in Quebec City, both praised for their decadent décor and prime locations.
- Ottawa: Join us for a Highlight Dinner at the Courtyard Restaurant – a culinary experience that will delight your taste buds.
- Quebec City: Dine at Chez Rioux & Pettigrew, a modern eatery and bar showcasing creative, seasonal dishes that celebrate artisanal meats and local seafood.
- Montreal: Celebrate with wine and good cheer at Gibbys in Old Montreal.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts and 4 Dinners On-Board Canada and New England Discovery Cruise: 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- Toronto: Take in panoramic views of the city from the CN Tower.
- Niagara Falls: Greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the Falls on-board your cruise.
- Quebec City: On a sightseeing tour, a Local Expert will bring to life this beautiful and historic city that will feel as if you’ve set foot on European soil.
- Montreal: Visit some of the city’s most iconic sites with a Local Expert, including the Notre Dame Basilica with its dazzling combination of blue and gold decor.
- Toronto: The Omni King Edward Hotel showcases the old-world charm and vibrancy of the city.
- Ottawa: You will be treated to a spectacular stay with unparalleled luxury at the Fairmont Chteau Laurier.
- Quebec City: The urban resort of the Fairmont Le Chteau Frontenac will entice you with its breathtaking views of the St Lawrence River and Old Quebec.
- Montreal: Fairmont The Queen Elizabeth Hotel has welcomed queens, princes and princesses, heads of state and international business leaders.
- Ottawa: Meet a retired member of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, colloquially known as ‘The Mounties’, and learn first-hand about Canada’s iconic national police force.
- Quebec City: As a guest at the iconic, luxury Fairmont Le Cha^teau Frontenac, enjoy an exclusive guided tour of this historic building, learn about the history of the cha^teau, and gain access to areas not accessible to the general public.
- Quebec: Visit the Morrin Centre before it opens to the public to learn about the historic contribution and present-day culture of local English speakers.
Inclusive Luxury Gold Services
- You will be escorted by one of our fine Travelling Concierges, handpicked to serve as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Luxury Gold’s air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom, onboard restroom and and complimentary bottled water for you to enjoy while travelling.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- At every hotel, you’ll be treated to seamless baggage handling, with prompt delivery inside your room.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency.
- We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels. Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travelling Concierge will enchant you with a Luxury Gold Flourish, which is a local speciality representing the destination.
- Complimentary, private airport transfers are included on start and end dates and when additional accommodation has been booked through Luxury Gold.
Welcome to Toronto.
Toronto Sightseeing and Niagara Falls Up Close.
Kingston and the Canadian Capital of Ottawa.
All About Ottawa.
The Old Walled City of Quebec.
The Gulf of Saint Lawrence.
Prince Edward Island.
Sydney, Nova Scotia.
Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Bar Harbor, Maine.
Disembark in Boston.